The Athletics Online Registration is now open for Spring Sports! Blair has all spring sports including: Baseball, Softball, Boys Lacrosse, Girls Lacrosse, Track and Field, Gymnastics, Boys Volleyball, Coed Volleyball, Boys Tennis, Girls Tennis and Allied Softball. Spring Sports will start on April 17, 2021 and will end on or about June 19, 2021. A parent meeting will be held on April 15th at 7pm for registered student-athletes to go over logistics plan.
How to Register
Students must be registered by a parent/guardian through the MCPS ParentVue Portal. Registration will remain open through April 13, 2021. Registration will close after this date to allow our Athletics staff with the opportunity to group students appropriately and for coaches and schools to plan program operations. Once registration is closed, it will not reopen.
Steps for Registering via ParentVue
1. Login to MCPS ParentVue Portal
2. Locate “Online Registration” in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
3. You should then see prompts to enter information for the “2020-2021 HS Athletics Registration – Fall”. If you see something for “Annual Verification” or “Resume Annual Registration”, please click the “Start Over” button, logout and log back in, this should then allow you to access the Athletic Registration.
4. The Athletics Registration screens will have you verify information in the system and then allow you to review and complete the Athletics Registration forms. If any of the information appearing on the “Family” or “Parent/Guardian” information screens is incorrect, please contact the School Registrar to have this corrected before completing your registration.
ParentVue Troubleshooting Information
If a parent is having trouble logging into the MCPS ParentVue Portal:
· If you have never activated your parent account: Parents were sent activation information at the beginning of the school year, which included an Activation Key. If you still have this information, use it to activate your parent account. If you do not have the activation information, email Blair Athletic Director, Rita J. Boulé. Be sure to include the student name, ID and parent name in the email. You can also email the Main Office at Blair at Brandon Crabtree or phone 301-649-2800 during normal office hours.
· Forgot your password? Click on the Forgot Password link on the ParentVue Portal.
· Forgot the email address you used to activate your account? Email Blair Athletic Director, Rita J. Boulé. Be sure to include the student name, ID and full parent name in the email.
· Need help activating your ParentVue account? Go to the ParentVue information page on the MCPS website. See section “For Parents” on bottom right. This includes multiple languages.
Need help with Synergy ParentVue? Here is the ParentVUE Support Guide.
Need help with Synergy Athletics Registration? The Athletics Registration Support Guide is located here.
Need information about the Return to Athletics plan and all other information regarding athletics in MCPS? The MCPS Athletics website and information can be found here.
One more option for receiving help is located here for Blair Athletics Registration Help Page.